Every June, Media & Marketing Poland publishes the results of client satisfaction research done as a part of Interactive Agencies raport. The analysis is done by Kantar Millward Brown.
In the most recent survey, done in March of 2019, clients were asked to rate the performance of agencies they worked with throughout the year.
We got the highest spots in everhy category. It is the sixth year in a row! This year we get our scores even better, as always keeping our spot on a level much higher than average interactive agencies in Poland.
„Crafton keeps growing their work on foreign markets, while still being active in new business. The agency continues cooperating with clients such as Santander Bank or Unicef. It remains one of the best agencies in the eyes of their clients.” – The raport states.
It also says that „all of the rates that Crafton got, are much higher than the average for interactive agencies; clients see a connection between what Crafton did and their sales results; they appreciate how the agency helped them coping their marketing problems.”
In the most recent survey, Crafton got the first place in 7 categories, presented as questions:
- Are you satisfied by the cooperation?
- Are you satisfied by the customer service?
- Do you see connection between the work agency did and your sales results?
- Did the agency help you solve your marketing problems?
- Do you find their projects effective?
- Are you satisfied by creation and production?
- Would you recommend the agency to your friend?
We are also happy with silver medals among other agencies in categories:
- Does the agency have a good opinion in the industry?
- Do you find their work worth their prices?
- Does it offer strategic, long-term solutions?
- Does the agency keep work ethic?
Like every year, such good results motivate us to work even harder for our clients. Thank you for your trust!